Friday, October 26, 2012

h54f!

Pin It
welcome to the weekend!  anybody else high fiving for friday??  thank goodness it's here.  i live for the weekends. :)  here are a few of my favorites from the week:



my sister is a photographer and she took our fall pictures!  i'm ashamed to say that we haven't had any "real" pictures taken since braxton was ten days old.  where does the time go?! 


i scored some new essie polish at tj maxx for half price.  they just scream autumn and i love it. :)


playing in the leaves with my boy.  does it get any better than that?


i found this awesome pin for a diy pantry of sorts.  i have the perfect space for it!  can't wait to get going.


ahhh, my elephant necklace.  i'd been eyeing this baby forever.  it finally went on major sale at j. crew factory and i snagged it as soon as i could.  i've worn it, oh, say, ten times in the last couple weeks. :) 

hope you have a fantastic weekend!  it's gotten chilly here, so i'm hoping for some soup and sweats! 

14 comments:

  1. the picture with your son in the leaves is AMAZING. he has such a great smile :)

    -annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee your fall picture!!! And I bet your presh boy loved swimming in those crunchy leaves!

    And scoring essie nail polishes at tj maxx is superb isn't it?!?! I've found some adorbs pink colors there!

    Found you through the H54F link!! Happy Friday! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is perfection! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet family photo and your little boy lying in the leaves is adorable! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. what cute fall pictures!!! and I LOVE the necklace! I have an elephant necklace too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the orange nailpolish, and the elephant necklace. :)
    Dropping by from the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the Mom's Monday Mingle to say hi! Very cute blog :)

    And can you pretty please do that caster pantry slider thing and put up a tutorial. That looks like pure genius!

    Cheryl
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could really use that canned food cabinet and i love that elephant necklace, elephants are my favorite.

    i was stopping by from GFC blog hop and i am your newest follower. Stop by my blog when u get a chance! Have a great week!
    -rekita
    http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fall nail polish colors! I have the dark browny maroon one! I'm excited to be following along with you from the Mom's Mingle! I would love for you to stop by and link up with the Mommy Moments Blog Hop that I am hosting if you get the chance:)

    http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.com/2012/10/mommy-moments-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photo n the leaves! New follower fom the mingle, would love a follow back :).

    www.cumminslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete