Friday, October 5, 2012

high five for friday!

Pin It

happy friday, y'all!  woo hoo...here we come weekend!  here are some of our favorites from the week.  linking up with lauren!

katie:


my new shoes from tj maxx.  it's ok if you hate them.  i, personally, think they are wonderful.


my mom sent me this picture.  she found all of these items down the front of my two year old's pajamas.  he said he was putting things in his pocket for work. :) 


hello fall flannel!  i will wear this shirt 834 times between now and april.

leshia:


finally got my car cleaned out.  (kidding.  saw this in mcdonald's parking lot.  made me super thankful that i can see out my windows.)


this adorable decoration is at my friend stacy's house.  notice the wreath in the background. :) 

happy fall!  have a fabulous weekend and enjoy your holiday!  we plan to fill ours with crafting and shopping.... :)


5 comments:

  1. Newest follower from the Blog Hop! Love the shoes and the flannel! :)
    -Bridgette
    bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow-that car is crazy! Just found your fun blog and I'm now following- would love you to visit and if you enjoy my blog, to follow me back :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica kipling bags browse around here s6u74x3x10 9a replica bags click here to read g3x81n8j20 good quality replica bags replica bags india q6f41h1s82 my website g4x38m1i24 Louis Vuitton replica Bags replica bags in uk

    ReplyDelete