Friday, November 2, 2012

h54f

Pin It
happy friday everyone!

halloween is over and the kiddos had a great time trick-or-treating.  i will however be glad when they finish off their candy so i am not tempted to dig through the bucket and find some goodies for myself. :)

on to my favorites this week.  linking up with lauren at from my grey desk.





i had a great time taking caleb and his friend to a couple of haunted houses.  thank goodness my son loves them as much as i do.  we always have a fun time this time of year.




lily even likes halloween.  just look at her demon eyes, haha!




i LOVE this picture!  my cousins baby girl skyler.  precious.




my hubby in his stand bow hunting.  can you see him?  hahaha!!




last but not least we got a little taste of kentucky basketball last night as they won their exhibition game.  i can't wait for march madness!  #bbn



hope everyone has a great weekend!





6 comments:

  1. What a cute baby picture!! I love her 'o' expression. So sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leshia, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from the Mom’s Monday Mingle.

    Great pics. Go KY! I lived there for a time when I was about 10 or 11. Daddy lives there still...

    Anyway, thanks for posting this. I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

    ReplyDelete