we're linking up with lauren today, as usual! tgif! i am so ready for the weekend!
here are some of my most favorite things from the week:
1) this has to be one of my all-time favorite pictures. my granddaddy and my baby at thanksgiving. my grandparents are definitely one of the many things i am thankful for.
2) is this not the cutest wreath of all time? lindsey at the pleated poppy posted this on instagram the other day. i am going to attempt this weekend, so you are sure to be seeing my version soon. :)
3) my little boy is growing up and we are turning his nursery into a big boy room. this is a picture of his new bedding. this girl is excited.
4) braxton's "baby tiny chrisam tree" as he calls it. i think he's got the spirit like his mama.
5) the picture on our christmas cards. my sister is a photographer and she always takes our card pictures. this one has got to be my favorite. how hilarious. now it is time to sit and watch clark and eddie. :)
hope you all have a fabulous weekend!