tgif! today we are linking with with lauren @ from my grey desk. this is one of my very favorite blogs. she's wonderful. if you have time, go check her out. her sister is pretty great, too.
so every friday i will be posting a hf4f post. if you're a blogger, go link up with lauren and join us! otherwise, meet us here for a recap of our five favorite things from the week.
1. my birchbox. always makes the week a little better.
2. i ordered this duvet for our bed and got it in. LOVE it. can't wait to see what it looks like.
3. zaxby's birthday milkshake w/ chocolate whipped cream. get to your nearest zaxby's now.
4. this converstion I had with casey. she's been my best friend since we were toddlers and is still one of my most favorite people ever. as you can see, she is hilarious. :)
5. we got that large rubbermaid full of green beans from one of david's friends. so we spent the week canning them. (post to follow). it is hard work, but so worth it!
how was your week? as ready for the weekend as i am?
(by the way, david is gone this weekend and i have a tiny llittle project that i'm surprising him with when he gets back. check back soon so i can fill you in.)